TandyPro® Strap Edge Beveler
The TandyPro® Strap Edge Beveling Machine is the ultimate tool for leatherworkers! With its ability to bevel both the left and right side of a veg tanned strap simultaneously, this machine will revolutionize the way you produce strap goods. From belts to tack, this machine will significantly reduce your production time and increase efficiency in your workshop. The Pro Strap Edge Beveling Machine comes equipped with 6-sided blades, meaning it can be re-set 12 times before new blades are needed - saving you time and money. Perfect for strap and belt makers, this machine is a must-have in any leather-working tool set. Upgrade your workshop today with the Pro Strap Edge Beveling Machine!
- Compact, hand-operated machine helps round strap edges simultaneously with ease.
- Easily mounts to the workbench using screws and includes a starter gig.
- Each blade features six cutting grooves allowing for 12 adjustments.
- Accommodates 3/8” to 3” strap widths on firm tempered leather 8 oz. or more.
- Hex Key (1)
- Hook Pick (1)
- Dimensions: 9.05" x 2.95" x 3.15" (230 x 75 x 80 mm)
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Keep machine dry at all times to prevent rust on the blades or sliding bar.
- Maintain blades and sliding bar smoothness by making frequent oil treatments.
- For best results clear all debris after and between uses.